Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft tells me that your toolbar could be the cause of always getting an error report when I try

Yahoo Inc informed Microsoft that you have found a solution available for this problem I have, which is I am always getting an error report when trying to exit out of any program.



Please advise if you have a solution for this.



Thank-you



Microsoft tells me that your toolbar could be the cause of always getting an error report when I try to exit?norton 2008



MY ARE DOING THE SAMETHING I HAVE TO CLOSE IT EVERY TIME:-)



Microsoft tells me that your toolbar could be the cause of always getting an error report when I try to exit?pop up blocker



Same problem here Joe. I have to close down every time I exit a program. Microsoft have told me that Yahoo has the solution. Apparently there is a 'fix' for the new Yahoo Toolbar. How to get hold of Yahoo? - That's the question I think we should be asking. I've been trying to get them to answer me for two days.



Keep trying



Thackray

No comments:

Post a Comment