Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Office 2007 Tab/Ribbon system?

Who else thinks that the Tab and Ribbon system Microsoft has engineered for its options is so unbelievably retarded? I have had it for over a month and I still get frustrated with this.



Are there any addons I can get which will give me the ''classic'' system of buttons for all of my document options? Where can I download this if there is?



Microsoft Office 2007 Tab/Ribbon system?pop up blocker



True: ok I know that with years everything is going to evolve, technologically, and I'm glad, if not we would all stil be using Windows 95....(and I'm talking about the prehistorical version, Windows 95 B.C.E., the one Julius Ceaser used to buy his horses on e-bay!). You can change the style on SETTINGS if you want. It's on the option CLASSIC VIEW i guess, try it. If you want, check on Office's official website. If you don't find it there (or if it is among the other things you gotta buy before getting 'em), try searching it in utorrent (go to utorrent.com , download the program, and search for plugins for that specific purpose, you'll definitely find something there. a little tip: download everything in the morning, it's faster than in the afternoon or late evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment