Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can we stop the Yahoo! + Microsoft merger?

I do not want Microsoft to take over Yahoo! I think it is underhanded that Microsoft is still arrogantly trying to take over Yahoo! If they merge, I will boycot the products and services of both. I use Yahoo! because it is *NOT* Microsoft.



So what can we as users of Yahoo! and Microsoft products do to stop this merger? Or are we just powerless, nobodies, and only cash cows to be exploited?



How can we stop the Yahoo! + Microsoft merger?matchless



I'm not sure if there is anything we can do to Stop the possible merger, but the most simple approach is to stop using microsoft products, this includes windows.. Try things like Ubuntu Linux, Firefox for internet surfing, Thunderbird for email, OpenOffice for .doc, xls and ppt file.. I started using Ubuntu linux to make sure I wouldn't be forced into vista, That was 7 months ago.. I have been very satisfied..



If you don't buy microsoft products, they cant make money off of you, and if enough people follow suit, they will eventually be forced to change..



  • transfer emails between computers
  • skin fairy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment