Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Activating my Microsoft Office - Where's my Product Key??

I've got a new laptop which has Microsoft Office installed in it. I have 30 days grace period in which to Activate it, or else they take away most of the features and Im left with the basic software. To activate it, I have to enter a Product Key, which I don't have. The only one i found was on a sticker underneath the laptop which wasn't valid (its for Windows, not Microsoft Office). I've scoured the internet but they all say that the product key should be on a sticker, in the domumentation or on the instalation CD (neither of which i got). I can't find any help lines to ring and I'm stuck!! Can anyone help??



Activating my Microsoft Office - Where's my Product Key??kawasaki



Did you purchase MS Office with the laptop or did it just come as part of the software package?



If you purchased it then you need to contact the manufacturer or the retail outlet you purchased it from as you should have received a disk with the product key or documentation with the product key.



The product key on the bottom of the laptop is the OS product key, not the Office product key.



If it came as part of the software package then it is likely a trial version and you can click start-%26gt;all programs-%26gt;ms office-%26gt;activation assistant to activate the trial version.



Activating my Microsoft Office - Where's my Product Key??nortan antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment