Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Digital Image Trial Version?

Hi anyone out there? Seem like me cannot find an answer to my previous question/problem.



It's been twice I post these question/problem here.



Surely there must be someone in this planet that can help me.



The question/problem I am asking/solving is: Why I can't insert mandarin characters in the Microsoft Digital Image Trial Version or I can only insert mandarin characters in the purchased version. If it can be doned than I would run downtown to get one. I am pretty new to this software but find that it suited me fine. Please someone in this planet called Earth help me. Or I had to send this question/problem out to some other planet/galaxy out there. Hehe. Thanks, thanks.



Microsoft Digital Image Trial Version?norton 360



I am not familiar with Microsoft Digital Image.



If you are using it for image editing I'd suggest trying GIMP.



I believe it will use any native language fonts installed on your computer.



http://www.gimp.org

No comments:

Post a Comment