Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Internet Explorer?

I just installed Firefox 2. If i completely uninstall Microsoft Internet explorer 7, will i be able to download and install it fully again just in case i need it? or will i have to buy it?



Microsoft Internet Explorer?norton internet security



I would be really careful with doing that because a lot of the programs on your computer rely on internet explorer to perform so even if you set Firefox as your default browser, you could be messing up a LOT of other programs and your computer will be screwed up.



Haha I know this from experience but it WAS back in like...windows 95 so I don't know if this has changed.



Microsoft Internet Explorer?spyware remove



GO TO MICROSOFT PAGE AND DOWNLOAD IT THERE
I use my Firefox browser for almost everything. but once in a while i come across stuff that you can't open with firefox. so i kept internet explorer just in case. so if i were you i wouldn't completely delete it.
u can download it again in microsoft.com for free, so don't worry
if you have Vista, you will have some problems. MS deliberately made Vista in a way that if you try to remove IE7 or make another browser the primary, you will have problems. If you are an average user, and using Vista, I would not recommend it



  • transfer emails between computers
  • skin fairy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment