Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft Word Question! Help!?

When I got this program I loaded it onto my computer. That computer ended up crashing, so I got a new computer and I had to reload Microsoft on that. The disk drive just failed on my new computer, and this Saturday I am taking it back to bestbuy to exchange this one for a new one. Can I still put Windows on my new one that I am getting, or will I need a new product key? Can I get a new product key? What would you do? Thanks!



Microsoft Word Question! Help!?ariel



Try the product key you have now. It should work. The purpose of the key is for Microsoft to keep track of all its licenses. It is legal to ''reinstall'' Microsoft Office in scenario.



Microsoft Word Question! Help!?computers



by ''Windows'' do you mean Microsoft word? if so no you won't really need a new product key, just use the same one. it's just like reinstalling the program

No comments:

Post a Comment