Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you install Microsoft Office XP in Windows VIsta?

I have Windows Vista. My trial version of Microsoft Office 2007 expired, and I want to install Microsoft Office XP Standard for Students and Teachers, which I already have.



I inserted the installation CD and successfully installed the program, but I can't find it anywhere in the computer. Does anyone know why this is happening? What should I do?



Can you install Microsoft Office XP in Windows VIsta?security



Hi,



This is the most common problem and the most known case to me wen I was working for Microsoft Office Tech Support.



All you need to do now is... remove all Office installations from your comp; by all I mean ( your 2007 trail as well as 2002 students and teachers and anyother if exists...)



Once this is done.... insert your Students and teachers 2002 CD... and start the installation.... Once its completed... Browse your START menu... and find ( Generally... the recently installed programs are highlighted in start menu whith other background color. )



All done... U must be able to use your S%26T 2002 edition on ur Vista machine...



Regards;



Sujay;



http://www.shoiwp.co.in



Additional:



Yes... the problem is what i said.... thr exists another version on Office on ur computer which u need to remove...



Can you install Microsoft Office XP in Windows VIsta?trojan



I have Vista which did not came with Microsoft office and I installed Microsoft office XP(don't know which type) and it was installed successfully, I just went to all programs and Words, PP, Excel and the rest were their, maybe in the installation process u put it in another place.



Try opening any office file u have on the CPU, CD, Floopy, Flash drive and C if it appears.
Yes, you can install it...
It works and has been installed from what you said. Right click the desktop and try to create a new Word doc. Otherwise go under c:\Program Files and there should be an office folder there.

No comments:

Post a Comment