Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using existing Microsoft products on a new PC system?

I have an old XP System and am thinking of getting a new desktop PC with either Vista or XP home on it what I am trying to find out is if my existing Microsoft Applications (namely Publisher 2003 %26 Microsoft Office 2003) both legitimately bought with CD Keys on the case that I can carry on using them on my new PC will there be any problems activating them on the new PC obviously because I have already bought these in the past and have been happy are happy with using them I don't want to go out and buy these again just because I want to change my my PC for a new one. Any advice please and can you keep it simple - thanks.



Using existing Microsoft products on a new PC system?malware



hi there



there are no reasons why your current Publisher 2003 %26 Microsoft Office 2003 should not work with your new p.c



however the only problems that may occur will be compatibility issues with vista ,but the two application should reinstall without any problems



there are also patches and updates avalible for both applications at http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/downlo...



also go to http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsof... you have re-installed both Publisher 2003 %26 Microsoft Office 2003 and see if there are any avalible security and application updates for your specific products



any problems with any of these products you can contact me on the link on my answers profile,or contact microsoft directly on 0870 60 10 100..or send a letter to the following address:

No comments:

Post a Comment