Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft Office Pro vs. Home/ Student??

I'm enjoying a trial of Microsoft Office Professional. It's an incredible software. I'm completely sold, however, I'm trying to distinguish a difference between Office Pro and Office Home/ Student before I decide to purchase either. As far as price is concerned, I'm feeling more inclined toward the latter, only I'm worried I might miss out on something. It seems Pro has many more useful programs that Home/ Student (Naturally, it costs significantly more). I just need to find out what programs does either offer. I can't seem to find that information anywhere. Can anyone volunteer a suggestion or two, many thanks.



Microsoft Office Pro vs. Home/ Student??microsoft



Home/Student:



* Word



* Excel



* PowerPoint



* OneNote



Professional:



* Word



* Excel



* PowerPoint



* Outlook with Business Contact Manager



* Accounting Express



* Publisher



* Access



See more info here:



Microsoft Office Pro vs. Home/ Student??norton ghost



I am personally addicted to Publisher. It's a very easy to use page layout program - not as robust as the more expensive professional layout programs, but great for a home user. It only comes with Office Pro. If you do anything with databases, Access is useful - again, only on Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment